Who said bees dont like electricity? Found this at work today

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bees don't lie electricity they say! mines just 240v not going out on the 400k line!

fjdjcg.jpg
[/IMG]
16c5q2c.jpg
[/IMG]
2v3omqc.jpg
[/IMG]
hope these photos work, first attempt, last one just the stragglers going in. My first swarm capture.

Nice swarm hope they are doing well

Collected this morning, they where all very chilled and still. But within minutes of been in the hive, they where fine.

I hived them on a mixture of drawn foundation, new and a frame of stores. And you could seen within minutes they had started on the stores.

I have lowered the hive down of the blue barrel, now, it was a bit wobbely. And also erected fencing around and Danger tape!

I will be collecting them Friday after work.

bees2.jpg

So now I suspect the VERY quite electric car will be fitted with some sort of warning siren to warm people they are there.

A proposal has been put forward by somebody............ what about push bikes?

i workedon a site a few years back, very very strick elf and safety, this guy is stood at the road crossing ready to cross on the pedestrian crossing, he stands there watching a five ton dumper drives towards him, flashing winky lights the lot, big and bright yellow,

still he stands waiting it to come past safely, it did, he went to cross the road and went under the wheels of the five ton dumpers trailer, that was also bright yellow with flashing winky lights as well.

and several years later i work on another site where the dumper driver ran over his own FOOT, shattered it badly and knackered his ankle,
we had to take photos and had to do three reinactments to the hse and others just to prove it was possible to run over your own foot on a two ton dumper. the paper work for that one was so big we ended up buying more printer ink to print it out

Back