What's It Used For?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee-Key-Pur

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
1+
My wife bought this from a chatity shop for 50p yesterday, thinking that I might have a use for it.
But for the life of me, I can't think what it could be used for, does anyone know?

It's a pen knife type tool, about 4 inches long. There is a brush at one end and 3 tools at the other.
One of the three tools is a knife blade, the other two are fork shaped tools of different lengths.
But at the other end, by the brush is a button, under the button is a magnet set into the tool!!!

So, does anyone know what this tool is used for?

I think its some kind of golfing tool - two pronged object for removing ball impact marks on the green, removable badge thing for marking where ball was on green when removed, brush for cleaning golf ball.

Small two pronged bit for unscrewing studs from shoes.

Knife for ending it all when you have just taken 15 to get to the green?

Last edited:
The "forks" remind me of the tools used to undo some screw-on watch backs, where the tip of each prong fits into a recess on opposite sides of the back and can then be used to turn it.

James

Well done chaps, a golf tool it is. I would never have worked that out in a million years.
Back to the shop it goes then, there's no way I will ever be playing golf....

I think its some kind of golfing tool - two pronged object for removing ball impact marks on the green, removable badge thing for marking where ball was on green when removed, brush for cleaning golf ball.

Small two pronged bit for unscrewing studs from shoes.

Knife for ending it all when you have just taken 15 to get to the green?

The brush is for cleaning the grooves on the fairway irons used to help impart spin to the ball, so I have been told.... but seeing as I have never found the fairway I really would not know!!!

Remember do not lick your "Balls"...:driving:

Latest posts

Back