What is sustainable beekeeping

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or was it 4C?

Such fairytales by Seeley.

Yes Finman 4oC...4 degree's C. I can't find out how to do superscripts to make the o for degrees to rise to its proper place. Cue for the regulars to tell you how many degrees you have....

Last edited:
Yes Finman 4oC...4 degree's C. I can't find out how to do superscripts to make the o for degrees to rise to its proper place. Cue for the regulars to tell you how many degrees you have....

4?

We just clarified.... 4 degrees.

Finman probably approaching -20 at the moment but +20 in the spring/summer. Degrees that is ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Today in Helsinki +4C

Congratulations, North Yorkshire was -5 last night, about 8cm of snow this morning and it never got above 1 degree all day....warms up tomorrow....rain and 6 degrees forecast.
Did not see a single bee flying today....

Dear lord :eek: -5 is bad enough here..

It's even more impressive as its Fahrenheit making it -22 degrees C. Our paltry -5 Celsius is still positive on the Fahrenheit scale, a warming 23 degrees.....
I think Mr Palmer has the coldest winter bragging rights at the moment.

It's even more impressive as its Fahrenheit making it -22 degrees C. Our paltry -5 Celsius is still positive on the Fahrenheit scale, a warming 23 degrees.....
I think Mr Palmer has the coldest winter bragging rights at the moment.

You got me confused.. not hard by the way.. lol

Last edited:
You got me confused.. not hard by the way.. lol

Perhaps you would like to attend a conference all about Sustainable Beekeeping?

https://bibba.com/event-list/

Open to all and good accommodation available near, and easy travel connections to the Eden Project prime tourist attraction site!

Yeghes da

Latest posts

Back