What is it?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is used for removing the active ingredient out of cannabis plants.

I googled the company "Vaporotics" and it looks like they sell those e-cig things. Sorry I can't contribute more but it doesn't look like any sort of extractor I've ever seen

You use it to extract oil from the herb using butane . I dont understand why . What happened to a nice bit of unadulterated weed thats not treated with chemicals of one kind or another .

It's a device for getting the oil out of the last dregs of your cannabis .. or anything else you want to extract oil from - they also use it for reducing the concentrates for e-cigarettes to a usable formulation.

http://tofo.me/tag/vaporotics

I've no idea how it works or what it does and I've never owned or used one .. just a quick google and curiosity.

Edit: Looks like Dean beat me to it ...

You use it to extract oil from the herb using butane . I dont understand why .
The old field test we used for cannabis involved first putting a drop of lighter fluid onto a scrap of herb or resin to extract the juice before adding the reagent.
Oil is a bit more potent - dip a needle in oil and run it down the length of a cigarette and you have a smoke as potent as 'the real thing' cannabinoil is deadly and can easily kill which is why it's a class A drug.

Yes but............. remember there are states now where it is legal.

PH

the worst thing is kids are now added the oil from the herb to normal e cig liquids so they can use it anywhere any time without getting the smell so people are less aware of what they are doing.

we are finding pupils coming onto site using vaps and getting stoned right infront of staff as they are unaware it is possible for them to do so.

Latest posts

Back