Votes Please

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpearce4

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
a few more than last year but still not enough
HI all

I have been nominated as a finalist in the Sussex Food Awards this year and could do with as many votes as possible please.

if you could go to www.sussexfoodawards.biz/vote and look for me, South Downs Honey, in the Sussex food producers section that would be great.

thanks
doug

Last edited:
HI all

I have been nominated as a finalist in the Sussex Food Awards this year and could do with as many votes as possible please.

if you could go to www.sussexfoodawards.biz/vote and look for me, South Downs Honey, in the Sussex food producers section that would be great.

thanks
doug

I love the Christmas decorations. What a great idea

HI all

thanks
doug

Voted for you Doug

In fact we have an apiary in the south downs national park near Alton .. so wish you the very best Sir !

HI all

thanks
doug
Done. Good luck!

Done and the very best of luck. If you still want some honey let me know.

Well I suspect I am about to make myself very unpopular.

But not knowing anything about your business I have no way of knowing if your business is the best and most deserving to win this award. I wish you well, and I hope the competition is won by the most deserving business, and that it is you and that you win on merit.

But, knowing nothing at all about any of the entries, I just don't feel I can vote in this competition - for anyone. Sorry.

Well I suspect I am about to make myself very unpopular.

But not knowing anything about your business I have no way of knowing if your business is the best and most deserving to win this award. I wish you well, and I hope the competition is won by the most deserving business, and that it is you and that you win on merit.

But, knowing nothing at all about any of the entries, I just don't feel I can vote in this competition - for anyone. Sorry.
A lot of us know Doug and are happy to vote for him. I half hoped that those who don’t and have no intention of voting might have just avoided comment. But there you go.

I voted and don’t really him does that make me a bad person!!....if so am off to try and vote again.

Latest posts

Back