users

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drstitson

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Dadant
Number of Hives
anyone got any ideas as to why the forum is suddenly of such interest over the last 2 days? over 2.5x previous record.

is it the dowsing thread or lurkers who've been waiting for Kaz to get stang off of her bees?

Seem to remember there was a peak at this time last year, maybe because of all the different things to think about - harvest, thymol, stores etc?

yes - something like 165 users on 10th august. but that appears blown out if water this week.

perhaps word of your DIYing has spread far and wide!!!!

well I have been on here more because the weather has been so awfull :)

It's probably spambots (which show up as "visitors") - the forum I administrate is getting literally hundreds of dodgy applications every day - for chapter and verse http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRumer

As anyone been able to log in as a guest?

If i don't enter my user name and password it blocks the site after only a few pages.

Yes, I noticed something like 205 guests earlier today. I thought maybe I was misunderstanding the stats.

Don't forget, of course, my stinging is world news. Well, it should be haha :p

The sepuku of the BBKA website can only help..

The bbka forum has died . nobody responds to postings . Admin hasn't replied to a pm of mine for 3 weeks .
Yes lots of people subscribed to both fora ,me for one but then again lots on there didn't ! Where are they because they have disappeared !!.
Boosting the numbers on here ? bee-smillie

VM

It is because this forum is so non political!

and foreign agents are trying to steal our secrets on such items as the bait sausage recipe and the famous bee whistle.... let alone tips on dowsing and queen rearing in Langstroth sized hollow trees...............
not worthy
:hurray:
not worthy

perhaps it's because i've managed to mention Kaz's fundraising calendar enough times recently for it to come to the attention of those idly searching the web in response to the deluge of press pics of imogen thomas and other non-celebs shooting their 2012 calendars at various hot spots around the med over the last few weeks.

The bbka forum has died . nobody responds to postings . Admin hasn't replied to a pm of mine for 3 weeks .
Yes lots of people subscribed to both fora ,me for one but then again lots on there didn't ! Where are they because they have disappeared !!.
Boosting the numbers on here ? bee-smillie

VM

I agree, VM. The BBKA site is a dead loss and I haven't looked at in in weeks.

With thread titles such as:

"A great day for mating"

"Laying Workers"

"Super manipulation"

Is it any wonder that the forum attracts large numbers of casual (and probably in the event disappointed) visitors?

Latest posts

Back