Under Lock and Key

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is already a small tracking device with anti-tilt device which sends alert to phone and computer if hive moved. Also allows you to live track where your hive is going via Google Maps Etc. I did recommended one of these to someone who had many hives in a rural location and he's certainly pleased.
A good idea - could you tell us where to source this device?

I will send you a pm otherwise it may be seen as advertising.

Go on - post it here. Nobody thinks that mentioning Smartwater (and even linking to their site) is advertising. Why would mentioning another product, unless you are actively trying to sell it.

the link has already been posted.

Here

Or see the top of this page... post #21

If I was actively trying to sell the product, then I would have openly put a link to it. I was just trying to abide by the forum rules.

I think that is the wrong way round. If you are trying to sell or endorse a product then you SHOULDN'T post a link. If you are answering a post about a product and not promoting it then it is surely in th rules.

The rules state:
Rules said:
There is a difference if you are asked about a product and reply because you have used it and either like it or don't "compared to" bragging about how wonderful a product is and then we find out you work for the company who makes or sells it.

Latest posts

Back