Travellers/Gypsies

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread just shows that some groups find some forms of racism perfectly acceptable.

Last time a thread of this kind reared its head on the forum it attracted a heavy volume of complaints, threats of legal action and prompt intervention by the mods.
Have things changed that much for the worse on here?

Maybe an assumption on my part but I'm assuming that the planning application has been submitted because 'a change of use' is required.

Therefore the details of distances between boundaries, location of hives, number of hives, number of bees, flight paths etc will assist the planning officer or planning committee to assess the suitability of the land in line with the planning application.

You obviously haven't bothered to read the OP then?

The fact that there are beehives sited on nearby land has absolutely no relevance to a planning application. It may actually direct attention as to whether it is suitable to have bees on the land rather than vice versa.

I think this thread just shows that some groups find some forms of racism perfectly acceptable.

Last time a thread of this kind reared its head on the forum it attracted a heavy volume of complaints, threats of legal action and prompt intervention by the mods.

Jenkins. You have all styles of rasism when you attack on persons. Most you hate older people (senils) and educated people (degrees) and the third, no reason at all (pure bullying). You show good example to beginners.

How is it racism.. they are like you and me in origin and skin colour but choose to thieve and cause trouble for honest folk... if i call a white Smack head a Bag head is that also racism ..

How is it racism.. they are like you and me in origin and skin colour but choose to thieve and cause trouble for honest folk... if i call a white Smack head a Bag head is that also racism ..

It seems that whenever you open your gob bigotry spouts out so that alone proves the point, your second comment reinforcrs it.
Race is not only to do with skin colour - The high court has ruled that gipsies/romanys, call them what you will are a distinct race.
But in your case, let's just call it prejudice then shall we.

Jenkins. You have all styles of rasism when you attack on persons. Most you hate older people (senils) and educated people (degrees) and the third, no reason at all (pure bullying). You show good example to beginners.

:winner1st: :iagree:

It seems that whenever you open your gob bigotry spouts out so that alone proves the point, your second comment reinforcrs it.
Race is not only to do with skin colour - The high court has ruled that gipsies/romanys, call them what you will are a distinct race.
But in your case, let's just call it prejudice then shall we.

You sure do make my skin crawl... in day to day life you would have been strangled for spouting such garbage.. however this is the T net.

You sure do make my skin crawl... in day to day life you would have been strangled for spouting such garbage.. however this is the T net.

People like you dwell and belong in the gutter you odious little insect.

Have you not noticed that good man's avatar? A biblical scene from the desert......Jenkins and the twelve apostles.

Religion is false and means nothing to me.. most folk here start going to church when they are getting old WTF do they think that is going to do when they expire..

Amendment

Rechecking the application says it's for travellers.

The submitting agent uses "gypsies" several times in the supporting documents. I think he is trying to gain sympathy by its use.

You have official classification of ethnic groups in Britain.
One group of original British are "gypsies and Irish travellers".

A learning curve, ohoi!

Last edited:
Anything of value will be taken. The verges and gateways in the surrounding area will become tips for all manner of rubble and rubbish. Fires will be lit to burn plastic off stolen copper cable. Not racism just plain fact bourne of experience. Take people as you find them and that’s how I find travellers.

Anything of value will be taken. The verges and gateways in the surrounding area will become tips for all manner of rubble and rubbish. Fires will be lit to burn plastic off stolen copper cable. Not racism just plain fact bourne of experience. Take people as you find them and that’s how I find travellers.

Spot on Fucl the racism shite to the dog **** bin..be all end all.. thieving scum are thieving scum and they are not gypsies..the pretenedy jypose are thieving scum.

Why don’t you consider appealing against the application?

Last edited:

Jenkins....I’ve held back for a while regarding your insulting, belittling and numerous intimidating comments to decent people who are trying to learn this wonderful hobby. When I read your comment alleging that the comments of some on this specific article are racist, you made me squirm due to your total and shear hypocrisy.

I’ve felt many times that your bullying comments have gone to far. Yet you accuse forum members of being racist in support of a minority group -travellers??

It may pay for you to look back at your numerous big headed, intimidating comments to many young bee keepers and either change your tune or better still, don’t comment as this will play a fundamental part in making this wonderful forum a pleasant and helpful place to learn and share our bee keeping experiences and issues.

Your self elevation by intimidating comments to many on this forum that you feel is education to those that know less than you is ugly and unwanted.

I always say “every bully is a coward” and you certainly don’t inspire me despite knowing volumes more on beekeeping than I will ever know.

Last edited:
Jenkins....I’ve held back for a while regarding your insulting, belittling and numerous intimidating comments to decent people who are trying to learn this wonderful hobby. When I read your comment alleging that the comments of some on this specific article are racist, you made me squirm due to your total and shear hypocrisy.

I’ve felt many times that your bullying comments have gone to far. Yet you accuse forum members of being racist in support of a minority group -travellers??

It may pay for you to look back at your numerous big headed, intimidating comments to many young bee keepers and either change your tune or better still, don’t comment as this will play a fundamental part in making this wonderful forum a pleasant and helpful place to learn and share our bee keeping experiences and issues.

Your self elevation by intimidating comments to many on this forum that you feel is education to those that know less than you is ugly and unwanted.

I always say “every bully is a coward” and you certainly don’t inspire me despite knowing volumes more on beekeeping than I will ever know.

:willy_nilly:
Full moon was on the 25th.

Nos da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back