Apiary vandalism / animal rights

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very narrow definition of clickbait. There are countless websites that discuss what is and isn't clickbait, for example Wikipedia do a pretty good job as always, but here is a simple guide: If your video thumbnail involves pointing or unnatural facial expressions that wouldn't look out of place in a 200 year old lithograph by Louis-Leopold Boilly, then you are probably in the business of producing clickbait videos.

View attachment 39151

The really humorous thing, is that you have actually watched the video, which was only released very recently, then felt compelled to vent your anger, openly, and repeatedly on a separator forum.

If anything, it shows any combination of the following:
A) BMH is a popular platform that thousands of people watch

B) His version of "clickbait" as you call it works (because you clicked on it, and watched it, probably more than once! (I did and so did others!)

C) you are the type of person susceptible to click bait

D) your anger and frustration toward BMH channel, despite being well up to date on the latest posts is harboured from some othwr emotional feeling you have towards the person in question. Jealousy perhaps? Spite maybe? I would be interested to know what triggered you to the point where you felt it necessary to vent your frustration repeatedly.

I've also recently unsubbed.
My wife makes YouTube vids. So, I know it's all too easy to be sucked into the YT algorithm.
I find molehill's videos increasingly clickbaity. What's annoyed me the most is the amount of contradictory information that's put out in the vids, in an absolute tone.
Anger

What a strange emotion to succumb to, over someone producing video's on YouTube, which you have zero pressure or obligation to watch.

Either that is some undiagnosed mental disorder or the anger described is being triggered by some other underlying emotion.

I'm just not sure if PollenPirate is going to turn up at my house or BlackMountainHoney's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cue Magnificent Seven music…… it’s smokers at dawn!
View attachment 39174
I stupidly suggested this as a topic having not seen it. Will have a look on YouTube.
Now I am feeling slightly agreived that some one won Lawrence's Hat on the live feed as being the only one to promote @Black Mountain Honey on social media and yet, thinking about it, I did as well by not actually intending to 😀 albeit I didn't post the link to the required video.

Is this link a bit late
@Black Mountain Honey
May I have a hat please, pretty please.

#all publicity is good even bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back