Today's the day - America decides..............

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His performance in the 80's was one of a coherent, informed person with the vision and energy to serve in high office. This is not what I have seen during the campaign.

He also some time ago allegedly said
If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific.

So maybe the whole thing was put on to garner these votes (says he in desperation) and now he'll become normal again - or as normal as Trump can hope for

He also some time ago allegedly said

So maybe the whole thing was put on to garner these votes (says he in desperation) and now he'll become normal again - or as normal as Trump can hope for

The president is only the figurehead, its the organisation behind him which will run the show, its just such a shame that the american people have given their approval of a figurehead who's happy to disregard the needs of the environment, different races, sexes and religions. Maybe thats how the world is, its just been masked by modern sensibilities and political correctness, maybe now its out in the open we can start having adult conversations about troubling issues, could be that its all for the good.
Anyhow, I think its unlikely now looking back we'll see Aaron Ramsey being suspended for the semifinal of the euros as being in the top three of bad things happening in 2016.

Ely;564708 the vote for ovaries and boobs brigade.[/QUOTE said:
Good rant, spoiled by the reduction of (the better half!) of the population to a set of organs.....:hairpull:

Good rant, spoiled by the reduction of (the better half!) of the population to a set of organs.....:hairpull:

Just think of it as coming from an alternative set (or at least the end of one :)

I have seen that quote too but it seems to have been wrongly attributed to him by People magazine in 1989.

It would be nice to think though that the quote was true and that all his posturing during the election was just an act to gain popularity with the thickwits -
rather than accept that we have a total misogynistic, bigoted buffoon as president?

Thank you JBM, for proving my point about the better half!

At the risk of sounding too far up my own, how many puerile comments are posted on this forum by the women here???

It's OK - that's rhetorical - I can predict the tenor of the answer...

I apologise. You won't get such an apology from JBM. He muscles his way into every thread with his arrogance and rubbish jokes. He reminds me of the loud mouth in the pub that thinks everyone wants to listen to him. We all know one. He is the biggest troll on here and cries victim when challenged. Pity really as his beekeeping knowledge and instructional posts are great.

He muscles his way into every thread

errrm - http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=564615&postcount=1

And as for posting rambling rubbish:
they have whipped the left leaning cry babies, feminists and social justice warrior sheeple to foaming at the mouth and venting faux outrage and doom ..........All this ****
BOOOOOOOOO!!! OMG AMERICA NO!, BOMB SHELTERS! RACIST! END OF THE WORLD!!!! etc...

Clowns.

Although it's obvious now who one of the tiny majority of the minority who voted for racist bigots was......

Apparently Nigel Farage would really like the job of being Mr Trumps US ambassador to the EU, I think that would be amusing.

A remake of dumb and dumber?

If you think I voted ukip. You are a long way off.

Last edited:
Although it's obvious now who one of the tiny majority of the minority who voted for racist bigots was......

So are you saying that anyone that voted leave is a racist bigot ?

Latest posts

Back