To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a refresher on the rules….it is to think of as many options as you can before running out of letters and they all turn green?

Wordle 865 5/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just as a refresher on the rules….it is to think of as many options as you can before running out of letters and they all turn green?

Wordle 865 5/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I think it would be interesting to get a word with at least 6 anagrams and have a full array of orange.

Wordle 865 3/6* old
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› 70, max 4
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 2, max 4
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 won the 50/50

Wordle 865 4/6* new
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› 65, max 5
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 3, max 4
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© just 1...
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
More new ideas in my code and the starters are beginning to look similar with 3 of 5 letters now exact matches. Am I proving my ideas about the best strategy for my aims?
The line 2's were almost identical (all except first letter matched) and that just gave the old a slight edge.
I need more games to see how the current scoring works out...

Last edited:
Wordle 865 5/6
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
There are 14 words (copse, goose, horse, house, loose, louse, moose, mouse, noise, noose, poise, posse, rouse, worse) but they share quite a lot of letters. I think the max you could take would be 7, you could play the same pattern 6 times at least.

A day of threes so far…
Wordle 866 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 866 5/6* new
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› 160, max 5
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© 8, max 5
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ© 3, max 5
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 1 at last...
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Made hard work of that compared to the HBT (Human Brains Trust)!

Wordle 866 4/6* old
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 40, max 4
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 2, max 4
🟩🟩🟨🟩🟨 1...
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
At least this AP (artificial player) does not beat the humans, today...

Wordle 867 4/6* new
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 264, max 5
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 10, max 5
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 867 3/6* old
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 651, max 6
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› 3, max 5
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 suggested (luck: all 3 guaranteed 4, this was just selected because it came first)

Latest posts

Back