Tinkerbell effect...................

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gripe is the damn tags they put on any clothes. After three washes they scratch like hell. Their challenge is to sew them on so tightly that you cut a hole in the garment trying to cut them out!
I knew you we're getting a bit past it Eric ... didn't you know you are supposed to wear things with the label on the outside these days ... it can also be an advantage if your name happens to be George....

didn't you know you are supposed to wear things with the label on the outside these days ... it can also be an advantage if your name happens to be George....
Or a handy salutation for us who have always practiced social distancing - if you shop at French Connection 😁

I’m a posh Londoner with two hives and chickens in my back garden who loves a free swarm (although I’ve got 3 hives now and I’m not posh). Picked up a swarm this year from Chiswick. Far posher bees than their countryside cousins.

I’m a posh Londoner with two hives and chickens in my back garden who loves a free swarm (although I’ve got 3 hives now and I’m not posh). Picked up a swarm this year from Chiswick. Far posher bees than their countryside cousins.
But ours eat carrots!

That would be Chiswick Flyover then? :laughing-smiley-014

I can only presume that e scooters are a townie thing and the batteries will not power them outside the concrete jungles?
No ... they are now making scooter racks so you can drive out to the country with the scooter on the back of your Chelsea tractor and then ride around on it and frighten the natives in an ecologically sound way.

'Vegetarian' who don't eat meat because of 'animal welfare' concers but who will happily eat fish - dragged up from the depths of the oceans until their swim bladders burst, then crushed and suffocated under the weight of their shoal buddies as the nets are hauled on deck then left flapping for life on the ships deck until a friendly fisherman comes along and rips their entrails out before the last vestiges of life are extinguished.

No ... they are now making scooter racks so you can drive out to the country with the scooter on the back of your Chelsea tractor and then ride around on it and frighten the natives in an ecologically sound way.
Sounds as horrible as meeting a shoal of Segways while riding on a bridleway

'Vegetarian' who don't eat meat because of 'animal welfare' concers but who will happily eat fish - dragged up from the depths of the oceans until their swim bladders burst, then crushed and suffocated under the weight of their shoal buddies as the nets are hauled on deck then left flapping for life on the ships deck until a friendly fisherman comes along and rips their entrails out before the last vestiges of life are extinguished.
Just one of the realities of industrial / factory farming.

Terrified of Covid old dears who drive their Smart cars into the back of my Defender because they are wearing glasses a mask and visor.... steamed up and can not see!
Fortunately the tow hitch took the impact!

Latest posts

Back