Thornes Are Robber Bee's

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how long Th***es are taking to deliver at the mo? Ordered a load of stuff on 7th and still not had it. I guess they are very very busy so dont really want to start harassing them unless i find out that everyone is getting their orders inside a week. :)

Two weeks ago it was taking a week to arrive.

Likewise experience,
frames, foundation, butler cages and oxalic, all delivered within the week

I think it depends what you have ordered.

If you have to wait more than a week it might be a good idea to contact them to find out what part of the order is holding up your delivery.

It would be a shame to have to wait 3 weeks if the only out of stock item was a marker pen ect.

I've found Thornes to be reasonable, but more to the point, they seem to sell quality products that are consistantly good.
I think the high prices on postage are only if you spend a little, the more you spend the cheaper it is and then it's free. Being a newbee, I've bought all my stuff new from varying sources and you generally get what you pay for and there are plenty of sites that sell similar items.
One thing I have found with Thornes is that they don't debit me until the items are dispatched, another company still owes me for a 5-frame Nuc I paid for in March !

My order at the end of May arrived 10 days later.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back