The next "Big Thing"?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are they going to do when they run out of rain forest?

I didn't know supermarket honey is pasteurised. Shouldn't it state that on the jar?

I already use honey as a face mask, mix with oatmeal leave 15 mins and then rinse, good for hair conditioner too, mixed with sea salt a good foot scrub.
my honey does the job perfectly well, I dont need rain forest honey some people are so gullible, to spend an awful lot on something they can do with any of our locally produced honey

some people are so gullible, to spend an awful lot on something they can do with any of our locally produced honey

Your right, well almost anyway, I can't understand why people pay so much for expensive UK honey when they could buy excellent French honey for a fraction of the price.

Chris

Your right, well almost anyway, I can't understand why people pay so much for expensive UK honey when they could buy excellent French honey for a fraction of the price.

Chris

William Morris would be proud of you!

We always use locally produced products if possible....... energy from our local nuclear reactor at Hinkley point Somerset, beet sugar from Norfolk... as opposed to oil from middle east or cane sugar from caribean islands!

Naughty naughty Chris - lol:D

Back