Tales of the Unexpected

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somerford

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Wiltshire, Somerset, S Glos & S Oxfordshire
Hive Type
National
I often have the radio on when labelling but today had the tv on in the background and enjoyed watching a few episodes of Tales of the Unexpected in Sky Arts….amazing to think these are over 40 years old yet the suspense is as fresh as when it was first written.

I was allowed to watch some of the later series when I was a youngster but wasn’t allowed to watch the lady dancing at the end - my mother always switched channels 🤣

KR

Somerford

Yes ... Roald Dahl - master of a good story - I've been watching some of the re-runs ... amazing people in the cast list in some of them ... all looking a lot older these days or very sadly passed away.

I often have the radio on when labelling but today had the tv on in the background and enjoyed watching a few episodes of Tales of the Unexpected in Sky Arts….amazing to think these are over 40 years old yet the suspense is as fresh as when it was first written.

I was allowed to watch some of the later series when I was a youngster but wasn’t allowed to watch the lady dancing at the end - my mother always switched channels 🤣

KR

Somerford
The Royal Jelly one?

It does make me wonder why they don't remake stuff like this. The stories are far better than most of the cr*p they put out nowadays.

Latest posts

Back