Swarm Collectors List

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a good site - I was happy with the response rate- and even the 'got there and they'd gone' call...it means people found me on the list. The repeat call (5 weeks apart) also meant that I did a reasonable job with he first one!

No "commercial" links allowed: but all the info you need is in the first line of the last post :)

Could somebody clarify for me why the link would be a commercial link. Assuming I have found the correct page I see no commercial interest.

No payment is made to the owner of the site so what about the list is commercial. Do I have a different understanding of commercial?

susbees wants to keep you off it so bbka can have all the swarms and keep it a closed shop

easy follow my guide on pages 5/6 of this thread

I hope this isn't an answer to why the page is commercial, because if it is I am no wiser. I do however know I found the right page. Which I still can't see as commercial.

i was replying to robbie and jans request on page 10 i also dont see the comercial link either just keeping closed shop to bbka affiliates only

susbees wants to keep you off it so bbka can have all the swarms and keep it a closed shop

Don't be so daft.

The original poster chose not to give a link because he runs a commercial site, and a great service it is too. He knows the forum rules.

The use of the word "commercial" meant that it isn't for us, the beekeeper. This excellent site is run by a really nice forumer who is prepared to have our listings for free but charges pest controllers a (very reasonable) fee for advertising....so that is commercial.

I expect an apology for your silly comment will be along soon :)

I see the local bee inspector has his name down on Mervyns list.

Don't be so daft.

The original poster chose not to give a link because he runs a commercial site, and a great service it is too. He knows the forum rules.

The use of the word "commercial" meant that it isn't for us, the beekeeper. This excellent site is run by a really nice forumer who is prepared to have our listings for free but charges pest controllers a (very reasonable) fee for advertising....so that is commercial.

I expect an apology for your silly comment will be along soon :)

Yep, the rules are the rules, so i wont post a link here, but as previous people have mentioned its very easy to find, just google bee swarm collectors uk or something similar.
I dont charge for a listing as a swarm collector as the site is run in a different way, predominantly for pest controllers to advertise for wasp control.
However the swarm page does get a large amount of visits throughout the season. Hopefully someone gets something useful from it.

Once again, please only add your details once as i update the page when i get a few people register. ;)

Perhaps the Beekeeping Directory should have a Misc section for things such as merlvingien's map of swarm collectors. Admin- have "suggested a category" in the directory, but not sure if the form was posted

Latest posts

Back