Supercedure in April?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And others have liberty to say that Bailey is a world end metody.

Then make a case instead of just posting a sarky comment. You certainly know more than I do about keeping bees but all you offer is a put down rather than any helpful advice or suggestions. Which frankly is about as much use as farting in a gale.

than any helpful advice or suggestions.

If someone does want to learn, it is all the same even angels tell what you should do.
You have your own ideas in beekeeping. I do not want to help in such things, I really has better to do.

Last edited:
If someone does want to learn, it is all the same even angels tell what you should do.
You have your own ideas in beekeeping. I do not want to help in such things, I really has better to do.

You're absolutely right. I do have my own ideas. You have no desire to help. So if you have better things to do please do not waste your precious time making pointless comments.

If you ever have something positive and constructive to say then I will gladly read carefully and learn from those with more experience. Otherwise it just reinforces the perception that those who do not comply with the opinions and practices of a few are treated rudely on here.

Looks like this year's first batch of queens off to an untimely early death.
Lovely to see my new queen laying well and fully accepted.
ea2d76010041c521aad21dbffd1a0317.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back