South Staffordshire Beekeeping??

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westart

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi folks.
I'm currently atempting to Join the above titled association. However there seems to be a problem with comunication, and there web site seems to be out of order. So Its a bit of along shot but just wondering if there is any one on here that has any contact details that they can forward to me. Or a current member that could help. Cheers Westart

Hi Westart. Welcome. Sorry that I can't be much help specifically but yours reminds me of my own experience in trying to join an Association in winter.

"Oh, I'm not sure about that; not much happens at this time of year...".

Perhaps Association admin in bee-like torpor? Don't break the cluster! :)

Somebody will be along to help you, no doubt. Happy beekeeping!

Last email I had from S Staffs was 2 December (inter-county training group) so they were in loose cluster then.

I'll drop you the contact address by PM

Last edited:
Thanks susbee that would be a great help. All the contact numbers were on there web page but that seems to have gone into melt down. Cheers Westart

Hi Westart. Welcome. Sorry that I can't be much help specifically but yours reminds me of my own experience in trying to join an Association in winter.

"Oh, I'm not sure about that; not much happens at this time of year...".

Perhaps Association admin in bee-like torpor? Don't break the cluster! :)

Somebody will be along to help you, no doubt. Happy beekeeping!

REally? We have out AGM in January and have already got the new year's programme up and running for February...

Details here: http://southstaffsbeekeepers.co.uk/

If no one is answering email I would suggets you phone a committe member. There is a course for new beeks held each year at Shugborough.

Paint's still wet on there...page info: 7 February 2013 18:01:40. Sure it wasn't there yesterday! Link that came top is now 4th.

Anyhow, hope you get a reply soon :)

South staffs beekeepers have two recent claims to fame. They were awarded the Surrey shield for notable achievements in Basic passes during 2012 and their oldest active member Geoff Hopkinson NDB was awarded the British Empire medal for services to beekeeping in june 2012.

REally? We have out AGM in January and have already got the new year's programme up and running for February...

Hearty congratulations. I said 'an' association (of many moons ago) - my feeble attempt at humour ought not be misconstrued!

Last edited:
MasterBK. Sounds like I made a good choice in South Staffs, out of several associations I could of chosen. Thank you to everyones help and comments most appricated.
Cheers westart

Latest posts

Back