Some dead bees laden with pollen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How incredibly rude!

No! Not rude but wrong use of an expletive, that one belongs soley to politicians and other externally controlled things that are guided by wind and such.

Ah, now, there lies the difference between "men" and "gentlemen"...

Gentlemen and beekeeping, yes!

difference between "men" and "gentlemen" is a tie. Real gentleman keeps his tie even in 35C temperature.

misc01.gif

Last edited:
Yesterday at 9 in the morning the temperature was about 9c, the sun was out and so were the bees.

Today at the same time, 14 c no sun and no bees.

don't think i said run on a single bee space

"Don't think" appears to be one of your stronger points.

Read what you wrote again, and if you still don't understand what you wrote, there is little hope that your writing skills (at least) or reading skills are good enough for the new beeks to be able to translate your rubbish into useful beekeeping practice.

Here it is again.

nothing to do with entrance size so long as the entrance is at least bee space they are fine with out adjustment at anytime of year

It is clear to me, at least, that you are either an ------ or unable to transfer simple ideas to paper. I doubt the former, because I am more than confident that you would only leave entrances at one bee space in special circumstances. But that is NOT what you wrote.

I have long ago commented on the ------ that ask stupid questions such as 'how much honey is there in a full brood frame?' It is sounding like you might have been one of the perpetrators of an ------- question such as that.

Learn to write lucidly or be branded as an -----. Get the meesage, 23 poster (probably soon to increase your post count by an impressive 4% +).

nothing to do with entrance size so long as the entrance is at least bee space they are fine with out adjustment at anytime of year

Nothing to do with entrance size ......as long as the entrance is.....

so it doesnt matter what size the door is.........but I must be able to get thro it, which I cant if its too small..........so it does matter.

One assumes that 2 bee space equals space for two bees. Three bee space = space for 3 bees, and that bee space = space for a bee.

“Being male is a matter of birth, being a man is a matter of age, but being a gentleman is a matter of choice.”

don't think i said run on a single bee space

"Don't think" appears to be one of your stronger points.

Read what you wrote again, and if you still don't understand what you wrote, there is little hope that your writing skills (at least) or reading skills are good enough for the new beeks to be able to translate your rubbish into useful beekeeping practice.

Here it is again.

It is clear to me, at least, that you are either an ------ or unable to transfer simple ideas to paper. I doubt the former, because I am more than confident that you would only leave entrances at one bee space in special circumstances. But that is NOT what you wrote.

I have long ago commented on the ------ that ask stupid questions such as 'how much honey is there in a full brood frame?' It is sounding like you might have been one of the perpetrators of an ------- question such as that.

Learn to write lucidly or be branded as an -----. Get the meesage, 23 poster (probably soon to increase your post count by an impressive 4% +).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How to get a one week ban !

Probably (vainly ) trying to regain face after making a total c*ck of himself on the 'after uniting' thread :D
Oh RAB, you give such good advice then you spoil it for yourself by your hamfisted attempts to be superior.

And todays lesson is from The Book Of Rules.

How to get banned in one easy step.

Why not kick someone when they can't answer back! Bees won't cluster under solid floored hives of course, but they do and can under open mesh, and calling some a muppet is not the best way to help a cause. Long winter ahead!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back