Social media

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also follow ITLD, and I like his posts a lot. I try to be more active on social media, but it is sometimes hard to do, or I need something interesting to show some days.
Not having anything interesting to post doesn’t stop the vast number of posters 😉

Like you James I have thousands of followers to the point that I am worried about being an influencer!! A failed influencer I hasten to add as I have tried to persuade them not to sting, swarm and mate on demand without success.

I'm not sure they make bikinis in my size, either.

James
If it catches on I’m sure thornes will soon issue a line of suitably sized options at a mark up of course😉

It's great that you're seeking guidance and advice for your bees. Social media can be a fantastic resource for beekeeping information and reassurance. You can check out beekeeping blogs, and on Twitter, you can follow some accounts in this sphere. Good luck!
The difficult part is deciding which are sensible and which fall into the category of out and out lunacy 🤡

The difficult part is deciding which are sensible and which fall into the category of out and out lunacy 🤡
90% of the time you can guarantee it falls in the second category

Twitter has a few solid people to follow, like Sheffield Honey or Black Mountain Honey, and there are some blogs like The Apiarist that break everything down really well.

Latest posts

Back