Show us your pics!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Seeing as its winter time and a bit quite does anyone have any pictures of their hives,honey,bees etc that they can post to cheer us all up ?

Heres a couple of fluffy ones for you.

Last edited:
Some cute pictures... but not bees. Is there something missing from the link?

Slide21.jpg

Slide22.jpg

Regards;

Top marks Hivemaker, its nice to see some quality gear for a change.

Show me the Langsroths baby.

hive

Hi hivemaker ,and all
Thats a real good job you've done thare hivemaker.
yeh that cedar smells lovely

Yes i will have to do the details bit,live in somerset,but post hives all over the uk. will be doing a proper list of hives ect in the new year,on the forum.

Hivemaker,

Please put me down for 2.

Many thanks

By the way I am amazed you are using plastic spacers. IMO they collect and clog up with bees wax and are a harbour site for wax moth. Just an observation.

Regards;

Last edited:
Some more milling pics,and my eldest son milling.plus some of the finnished product.

Last edited:
I thought I was a right little Bob the builder making my brood boxes on my little table saw until I noticed this pic:

attachment.php

Another hive,hornet,and a few bee's.

Last edited:
Great pictures hivemaker. I'm wondering if I had a differnt kind of hornet bothering my hives now. Mine seemed not to have those red bits and the waist was fatter.

Hi Hivemaker.

Great photos.
I did notice that you have not marked the queen. Is that your preferred way? I also noticed the her left wing has been clipped, yes I also clip my queens wing.
Good work well done.
I really am impressed.

Regards;

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back