Sanishower grey water pump

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenkinsbrynmair

International Beekeeper of Mystery
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
We have one of these in the club to shift the glass washer water from behind the bar, the last few days it has been running non stop i.e. won't trip out once the water has gone, i've given it a quick clean which seems to have done the trick for now, but I can't find a manual anywhere online to help me understand what i'm looking at.
apparently a common fault is the microswith/float/diaphagm assembly which just need adjusting or replacing but I don't know where it is or what to look for.
Anyone out there in the big melting pot of knowlege which is this forum that can help or advise?
not worthynot worthy

If it is similar to a washing machine, and likely is, there will be a small tube up to the pressure switch chamber. The bottom end of the tube is likely blocked as there is little flow into or out of the tube.

RAB

Thanks for trying - but they don't supply any info apart from installation details and basic technical data what i need is a proper 'workshop manual' type sheet

Ah OK.
Maybe contact them? There's a FAQ, and also the dreaded contact form :(

Any use...exploded view showing the micro switch,if its the same one? Plus a trouble shooting guide at the bottom of the page.

problem
Water drains, but motor continues to
run for a long time and the thermal
limit switch is activated

Cause
Drain pipe blocked or twisted;
damaged membrane, gear wheel
damage, pump partially blocked

Consult certified technician

http://www.saniflo.com/upload/products/15/manual_sanishower.pdf

Last edited:
Back