Sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinnamon

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
If you were waiting for sales, it seems now is the time with Maisemore. Great deals to be had. http://www.bees-online.co.uk

Can others post if they see other sales on other sites?

If you were waiting for sales, it seems now is the time with Maisemore. Great deals to be had. http://www.bees-online.co.uk

Here you go.

http://www.thorne.co.uk/extractor-clothing?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Extractor Clothing Sale - 16th October 17&utm_content=Extractor Clothing Sale - 16th October 17+CID_65e8dc81294051fa157ff0f25d5a8178&utm_source=email&utm_term=Extractor Clothing Sale - Monday 16th October from 900am

Yes, jump in. I think Maisie’s wooden boxes are the best of the budget ones. I tried to sneak a few past Stan. I love my poly boxes but prefer working the wooden ones.

Thanks!
From experience, would you say these are the only sales or will there be further ones in, say January?
I'm hoping for my single hive to multiply next season so I'm about to buy more hives so I have them when I need them but I'd wait if there'll be more sales. I like my Maisemore poly - wondered if I should try Payne's poly - now they're on sale - only £2 cheaper than Maise's usual price but good deal to consider giving them a try if they are better.

Don't know whether you've seen the B.S. nucs....well it sounds like they are fetching full sized hive out soon ...maybe worth holding fire if you are after poly

Bee-equipment sale starts tomorrow

Not sure what's in the sale- yes there is free delivery but anything else?
Noticed that the Porter bee escapes have SOLD OUT- must still be a popular way of clearing supers!

Yes, that made me snigger. If you put 'honey' in the box at the checkout it deducts a discount from your purchase. I couldn't find any figures or info, just trial and error as to what it applies to.

I think there's was better offers before the invisible sale lol :D

If you put 'honey' in the box at the checkout it deducts a discount from your purchase. I couldn't find any figures or info, just trial and error as to what it applies to.

I didn’t but they did it for me.
After I paid I got a PayPal refund. I’m impressed

I didn’t but they did it for me.
After I paid I got a PayPal refund. I’m impressed

Were you expecting a refund or was it a pleasant surprise? :)

I'm not really in the market for anything so I was just browsing. I don't think there was any discount on the cedar supers but an electric capping knife had maybe £5-10 off.

Were you expecting a refund or was it a pleasant surprise? :)

I'm not really in the market for anything so I was just browsing. I don't think there was any discount on the cedar supers but an electric capping knife had maybe £5-10 off.

Not expecting anything. I couldn’t understand why they had refunded anything till I saw your post. :)

Thanks for the head's up.
I ordered some stuff from Maise more on Sunday, arrived this morning. Also, ordered from BeeEquipment sale, free carriage and discount if you use the honey discount code.

Thanks!
From experience, would you say these are the only sales or will there be further ones in, say January?
I'm hoping for my single hive to multiply next season so I'm about to buy more hives so I have them when I need them but I'd wait if there'll be more sales. I like my Maisemore poly - wondered if I should try Payne's poly - now they're on sale - only £2 cheaper than Maise's usual price but good deal to consider giving them a try if they are better.

BeeTradex - basically a Trade Show - occurs start March 3 2018 . Lots of very good deals..beetradex.co.uk/ Reckonned to be the best of the Shows for deals.

Don't know whether you've seen the B.S. nucs....well it sounds like they are fetching full sized hive out soon ...maybe worth holding fire if you are after poly
The BS honey nucs are brilliant, they are priced well and top quality so if they are looking to produce full poly hives I’ll be waiting to check thier prices and look to buy from them I think.

The BS honey nucs are brilliant.

:iagree: and the new two in one nucs which can be used as 2 x 3 frame nuc or as a 6 frame nuc look really good

Latest posts

Back