Sale day question!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultreen1

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I'm away on both days of the forne sale days in Windsor and Stockbridge. Can someone please tell me if i will be able to order online during the Xmas sales and get the items delivered? Will the sale prices be the same?
I just don't want to miss a bargain!

I'm away on both days of the forne sale days in Windsor and Stockbridge. Can someone please tell me if i will be able to order online during the Xmas sales and get the items delivered? Will the sale prices be the same?
I just don't want to miss a bargain!

Normally the online sale is just after the in-store ones and the prices are slightly more, but for me not worth the fuel to travel. Free delivery if your order is over £100.

Last edited:
not sure about the big t but paines will have an online sale it usually starts boxing day and that will include deliveries.

Maisymore Online sale starts 1st October

Who can tell?

Prices and items offered can be adjusted according to their stocks etc etc.

Yes obviously!

But not having experienced a beekeeping sale ever! My worry was I would miss out on the bargains listed and pay more in the winter sales! As it happens I'll have to wait for the online sales anyway! I just thought ppl with many more years experience shopping in the sales might know!
I might be a begginer at beekeeping but I have a black belt in shopping...

Thanks for all the replies tho....even you RAB! ;)

what happened to the post that had the prices on i was working out how much i needed to ask the bank for on my overdraft.:rolleyes:

can someone pm me it please.

what happened to the post that had the prices on i was working out how much i needed to ask the bank for on my overdraft.:rolleyes:

can someone pm me it please.

It is on their website

you could always order and pay online before sep 3rd and get a friend to collect for you on the day sep 8th - just let them know and it should be fine. I know someone did something similar when they had the online sale and got a friend to collect from the spring convention this year.

See answer below to my recent e mail question.

'Dear Peter
Thanks you for your message.
Rand Sale Day will be on 13th October and we will be taking pre-orders in the same way.
More details nearer the time! '

Pete D

Latest posts

Back