Remove Entrance Block Prior to fitting mouse guard?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s true but I’m often so rushed off my feet in the day. Just as well there are other things to stare at. Night before last Stan and I spent time gazing at the stars, the Milky Way smudged itself across our view. Kind of puts our little lives into perspective.

That’s true but I’m often so rushed off my feet in the day. Just as well there are other things to stare at. Night before last Stan and I spent time gazing at the stars, the Milky Way smudged itself across our view. Kind of puts our little lives into perspective.
we're lucky here, on the edge of a dark sky reserve so plenty of opportunities to stare at the stars. That's what I really like about Africa. virtually no light pollution, many an evening we would just sit and chat under the most beautiful skies.

Does one have a book of verse in print ?
Plenty of published works by WH Davies out there. Everyone thinks of Autobiography of a Super-tramp but forget about his poetry. Another good Welsh poet. To be honest, I myself am not that familiar with his works - apart from that one obviously, 'Leisure'

That's what I really like about Africa. virtually no light pollution, many an evening we would just sit and chat under the most beautiful skies.
Ahh - yes - but it's an African full moon that is really spectacular ... but the stars in less inhabited parts of Africa are just wonderful as well.

Ahh - yes - but it's an African full moon that is really spectacular ... but the stars in less inhabited parts of Africa are just wonderful as well.
Straying off topic . Bad netiquette. 😂

Indeed - saw a few of those during my first - long- visit to Lesotho, and being someone who tends to rise with the sun, saw a good few sunsets and sunrises too

Indeed - saw a few of those during my first - long- visit to Lesotho, and being someone who tends to rise with the sun, saw a good few sunsets and sunrises too
And fast too. Snap your fingers and it's dark. Really weird. Saw sun down moon up over the plains a couple of times too. Spectacular

Latest posts

Back