Re-invented

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenhill Girl

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi everyone! In a previous forum life I was MargaretElisabeth. I have been lurking below stairs(not up in the attic much recently) both busy and too tired to make extra effort. The old memory banks were too far back in the archives to find in a hurry, so I have a new name linked to my home. Glad to be back.

:welcome:

Insanity still rules or is it Alzheimers?:paparazzi:

On some other forum I heard that some had two user names-profiles and communicate with themselves a lot - I didn't read that conversation but when know which two users are only one the reading of "their" dilagoues could be hilarious..

I reckon the BBKA forum could do with a few multiple names to get the post count up....:calmdown:

Thanks for all the replies and the welcome back. You lot do make me laugh, I never thought of using two names to talk to myself. I get enough entertainment out of talking to the radio, especially when there is a politician to air my rhetoric to. See you all on the other other sections.

Last edited:
are you sure you're not fin man masquerading?

Admin - can you check the user's IP address? ;-)

A giveway will be if their hives increase from 1 to 6 boxes in 6 weeks and give 100kg of honey.

Latest posts

Back