Questions for Bee report.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does that mean that i can call myself a none professional expert :D

Perfectly OK.

people just wont take any notice thats all.....

They believe that the more they pay the better service they get...

Well researched Admin. He couldn't count either. His first-and-last post, being followed by his final post of course. Hmmmmm. Just can't tell the truth at any cost.

top 5 beekeeping problems

here's my biggest problem, just for the record: extracting enough honey for even one jar. No matter what i try I just end up with a few teaspoons full and a pile of dead bees.

here's my biggest problem, just for the record: extracting enough honey for even one jar. No matter what i try I just end up with a few teaspoons full and a pile of dead bees.
I have researched this problem for you and consulted a new web site which deals with beekeeping and any related problems.

From extensive enquiries the answer appears to be that you might need to remove the frames of honey and waxy stuff from the hive before spinning them.

Hello Everyone,

Well you were not exactly polite and welcoming for my first (and last) post. The reason I wanted the report was for an ebook project I am doing with a friend who is a beekeeper. There was no desire to "educate" seasoned beekeepers and least of all to make a "shed load" admin. In fact I have done 4 of these projects now and not attempted to make anything from them at all in terms of financial gain. This was a sincere question and not spamming, I do not spam.

People on other forums have been quite obliging and In my opinion more professional. Kindly remove my name from your forums if you will admin.

Thank you and happy beekeeping.

If you are ever going on to a forum to ask for assistance and you fail to articulate the exact nature of your task, you deserve to attract the suspicions/opprobrium of its members.

What you have now said sounds far more reasonable, so pull your head out of your backside and get on with it.

:nopity:

How did the money making seminar go that you organised ?
Talking of making money it's Strange you say it was not for profit and yet you are looking for a copywriter and someone to design a spam beekeeping landing page for you.

I have copied your request below as posted on a web design website two days ago:
===========
I am wanting a single landing page created on the subject of beekeeping. This will be attractive and bright with a sort of cartoon/3D style. The site will be called [obscured] , or just "better beekeeping". The site will have a header and footer and have a box for me to put in my own autoresponder form. It should have header, sub header and body text for me to add my own copy.
=============
You have left footprints all over the internet asking for help for your publishing/rebranding dvd company,even offering a job to a copy writer.

At least put your hands up rather than trying to paste myself/members of the forum as the villains.

i see he joined the "darkside" forum on the 10th November but has yet to post, same name on the forum as on here

Latest posts

Back