Queen Replacement

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did! I didn’t understand the bit about snakes

perfectly innocuous statement, even in this country, in the last week I've seen warnings in the news about taking care in the long grass in case of snakes - they get everywhere.
often see adders basking on the gravestones up at the old Bethel. I don't mind them, it's the ones that creep around unseen waiting for an opportunity to pounce I dislike. In Lesotho, as well as scorpions lurking under their rocks, there were half a dozen or more venomous snakes, including two types of cobra and puff adders.

perfectly innocuous statement, even in this country, in the last week I've seen warnings in the news about taking care in the long grass in case of snakes - they get everywhere.
often see adders basking on the gravestones up at the old Bethel. I don't mind them, it's the ones that creep around unseen waiting for an opportunity to pounce I dislike. In Lesotho, as well as scorpions lurking under their rocks, there were half a dozen or more venomous snakes, including two types of cobra and puff adders.
Spot on. 🐝🐝

Latest posts

Back