Queen Cells in The Hive

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erichalfbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I thought I'd give this info a bump.
It might be a good thing for all beginners to print this off and keep a copy under a roof in the apiary.

Attachments

• THERE ARE QUEEN CELLS in the hive copy.pdf
    348.6 KB · Views: 51
I thought I'd give this info a bump.
It might be a good thing for all beginners to print this off and keep a copy under a roof in the apiary.

Or perhaps just read it, think about what Wally says and start and understand what is going on ... and if they don't ... read it again ... and again...
Swarming is happening NOW ... it seems that it is a bit of a surprise to some !

Even with Wally's help it's easy to get things wrong but at least with the knowledge that this little leaflet provides you have a chance ..

If only I'd read this excellent document before yesterday's inspection..........Let's hope it's not too late now.

If only I'd read this excellent document before yesterday's inspection..........Let's hope it's not too late now.

In a previous employment there was a saying that "The first time making the mistake is a learning experience, if you do it again it's stupidity". NO offence meant The Hornet, we all have to learn, I hope your situation is sortable.

In a previous employment there was a saying that "The first time making the mistake is a learning experience, if you do it again it's stupidity". NO offence meant The Hornet, we all have to learn, I hope your situation is sortable.

Beekeeping is not that simple. If you have 10 hives, they react differently on what you have done.

It takes time to learn what that wild bug is going to do next. And you get lots of bad advices.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back