q

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a picture she has just layed an egg in the cell where my pointer is
for anyone who wants to follow the develpment of the eggs this one was layed at 19.35 on the 8 April 2013
she was on the frame in shot for about 10 mins so all cells may be with eggs

Last edited:
chorlton

I get a message saying "no plug-in available to display this content'....
...any ideas?

richard

chorlton

I get a message saying "no plug-in available to display this content'....
...any ideas?

richard

are you using an i pad a few people say they can not access this cam i dont have a problem on my laptop
just been on it all ok with the site apart from the buffing senario
also this is not my observation hive incase people thought is was i am hoping to get mine working in the next couple of weeks

Last edited:
It's a Dell pc but probably because I'm using Google Chrome which has a problem with plug-ins, I'll try on a friend's

Great idea to have a live stream on here

did anyone else see the unmarked and unclipped Queen on the web cam
all looks well in that hive

I saw her laying a few weeks ago, but all the eggs/larvae were eaten, nice to see her laying again.

just tried again and the link actually worked for me.

Thanks Chorlton - that's a great clip and all the better for coming from an actual beekeeper

bees capped brood

for people following this thread the time is 10.00 pm 16 April 2013 the QUEEN layed her batch on the 8th April 8 days and 3 hrs all looking good
:facts:

just watched the bees cap a cell it took 36 mins to fill in the last 1/4 very intresting to watch without disturbing them just letting them do what they do best its a shame us as humans can't just get on with it like the bees life is too short and the even shorter 6 week at best this time of the year

Last edited:
Queen seen again

was watching the webcam when the worker all acted very strange only to see the queen come from the top and across the screen it was a good learning aid I'm starting to respect the manner the bees act around her a good way to find her is to look at the strange way the bees react out of the ordinary
I mean once you have found the Queen take the time to watch the workers around her and the way they react it's amazing:calmdown::icon_204-2:

I've just been watching it. It's mesmerising.

It's brilliant to see so many bees landing with loads of yellow pollen.

Latest posts

Back