• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

preloved, new hives for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onymee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I was just looking on preloved for bee stuff and came across an advert' for some new hives. No good to me as I'd like a TBH but thought that someone might be interested in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
darn it, where's the link gone? I wanted it to show to a friend.

ahhh rules is rules eh? Never acquired the habit of rules I must admit, and can't really see why it was removed but hey ho...........

Never acquired the habit of rules I must admit

Had a few that have a problem understanding the forum rules, no problem though, we generally just ban them eventually.

I'm trying to imagine it...do you think Hivemaker will fall for it (you)?

I'm trying to imagine it...do you think Hivemaker will fall for it (you)?

pfft! well it's never failed me yet. I have been married 4 times. Gave in and married them cos I couldn't bear the begging and pleading. They wanted me and my eyebrows all for themselves you see.

he fell in love with the eyebrows as I expected. Nobody can resist them. We are on our way to gretna green where he will be lucky enough to become number 5.:ohthedrama:

Hello there, if the offer is still open, i'll be interested.

Cheers in advance.

Latest posts

Back