Podcast

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddockBees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi All,

I'm still plugging away with the new podcast I launched. I'm up to episode 7 where I was joined by Simon the Beekeeper. Feel free to have a listen and give me your thoughts. We close with jobs for the week to if you want to know what other beekeepers are up to then tune in.

You can access it here: Paddock Bees • A podcast on Anchor

I’ve recently started a beekeeping business, and I’ve constantly been looking for more information. Unfortunately, there aren’t many beekeepers willing to tell their stories and experiences. Moreover, I will get the chance to find out more about your podcast. I was wondering if you’d consider posting your podcast on other podcast hosting sites as well. I believe this would be a great move to gain more listeners and make it more accessible. You can acquire more listeners interested in your subject by choosing the right platform.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Could you put your location in your profile. It's really helpful to know where you are posting from.

Latest posts

Back