Peter and nang Pullham

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterpullham

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi from west wales (llanelli) .we have got 6 hives.4 wood and 2 polystyrene 5 national and 1 smiths poly (yes not always the best idea to buy on _bay from europe! Very lucky this year got 4 swarms Been beekeeping for 3 years but only joined swansea and district beekepers last year (excellent club)

Welcome - lots of good and, of course, often conflicting information available here.

I'm curious - have you changed any of your beekeeping practices since coming in contact with your local BKA?

Yes i have ,although my mentor is very knowledgeable and experienced after going to beginners classes with my local society ,i have changed some of my beekeeping methods.

As long as you don't follow their lead and have gaping holes in the crown boards you'll cope :D see you next month as I'm doing a talk for them. Member of West Glam Beekeepers myself.

Hello jbm will be glad to meet you in the flesh .when you in gowerton con club?

Hello jbm will be glad to meet you in the flesh .when you in gowerton con club?

13th of September although there's talk of a change in venue - which would be nice, it does rather stick in the throat to walk through the doors of a den of tory thieves :D

Actually the club are very very good nice people .always had a great welcome .

Latest posts

Back