out apiary

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

driving daisy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hi, we would like to know if any one would be interested in putting an out apiary in our field near halstead essex. 07984 874465

If no one takes up this offer i know colchester beekeepers have about 40 new beekeepers this year perhaphs it might be worth contacting derek webber. He teaches them and he would be able to put you in touch

hi, we would like to know if any one would be interested in putting an out apiary in our field near halstead essex. 07984 874465

I would love to, but at nearly 50 miles...

*bump*

glad ya made it.. may indeed be cunningplan to ask Admin to take of your number as this is an open forum, anyone can read.. maybe get him to move it to anothers section where it won't move down the page so fast.. not sure which section best though :s

*bump*

glad ya made it.. may indeed be cunningplan to ask Admin to take of your number as this is an open forum, anyone can read.. maybe get him to move it to anothers section where it won't move down the page so fast.. not sure which section best though :s

Doesn't need to be moved, just remove the phone number and anyone interested could PM the op.

Also very nice offer for any one local.
I have a friendly farmer I was introduced to this year and I don't know what I would have done without his fields!

Your local BKA may be a much better option for getting a positive response - but there are a lot on here, so might be one or two close to you. That may or may not be the person mentioned earlier.

RAB

wish i was closer!

Nice offer. Karma will repay you im sure not worthy

Doesn't need to be moved, just remove the phone number and anyone interested could PM the op.

doesn't stay in first page very long in this forum now does it? way past second page already... so the number of people who see it (esp without bumping) is a lot lower than say in the for sale /wanted section where things tend to linger a bit longer..

and it is afterall a wanted advert.. as in beek wanted for a field.

I directed OP onto here as apposed to BKA so that a regular person might get the chance of the oppertunity, not be another one of the BKA organisers many perks of first refusal of everything then filtering down to other BKA members they favour, etc.

not that i'm actually anti BKA just seems more fair to offer it on an open forum.

Back