Organic varroa treatments

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizbuzz

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Has anyone have any experience of using this stuff, not come across it in the UK before. tia
1725887322578.png

Has anyone have any experience of using this stuff, not come across it in the UK before. tia
View attachment 41234
Find out what's in it.

In the UK, for a treatment to be licenced it has to have been proven to work through scientific studies. There are other formulations which are not licenced but are repeatable and generally have studies documenting their efficacy.

I'd be wary that this product could be expensive water.

Anything without a list if ingredients is
1. Illegal
2. Utter garbage.

Anything that claims to kill 100% of varroa is breaking the Trade Descriptions Act.

Anyone who sells the stuff makes Arthur Daley look very honest.

Anything without a list if ingredients is
1. Illegal
2. Utter garbage.

Anything that claims to kill 100% of varroa is breaking the Trade Descriptions Act.

Anyone who sells the stuff makes Arthur Daley look very honest.
I can sell you a hammer which I guarantee will kill every varroa mite you catch provided you use it correctly.

Carmel expected it to be good as some experienced beekeepers recommended it.
ah, the apocryphal 'experienced beekeepers' crawl out of the (rotten) woodwork once more

ah, the apocryphal 'experienced beekeepers' crawl out of the (rotten) woodwork once more
"Experienced beekeeper" includes the category of "doing the same thing every year with mediocre results" which apparently includes many people writing articles for beekeeping magazines.. Matchsticks anyone?

View attachment 41234
I did ask what the active ingredients were and if it was licensed for use in the UK, below is the reply I received, says it all!
Hello ,
Thanks for your interest toward our products. We understand your hesitation to purchase our product but I am confident to inform you that numerous of our customers who constantly purchase this product from our website are loceted in UK and it is absolutely approved there.

Can't wait to hear from you

My best regards

Odilon Eugène
Odilon Eugene | Stop Varroa

I did ask what the active ingredients were and if it was licensed for use in the UK, below is the reply I received, says it all!
Hello ,
Thanks for your interest toward our products. We understand your hesitation to purchase our product but I am confident to inform you that numerous of our customers who constantly purchase this product from our website are loceted in UK and it is absolutely approved there.

Can't wait to hear from you

My best regards

Odilon Eugène
Odilon Eugene | Stop Varroa
Sounds like a politician

Back