One flew over the apiary

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B+.

Queen Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Quite a few
Well, quite a few actually....don't these people have better things to do than scare my bees?

Attachments

• 2015-08-15 12.32.56 (2).jpg
    2015-08-15 12.32.56 (2).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
they all flew over my woodland too, maybe that's why I got stung twice

Awww...brings back many happy memories. I used to work for the RAF...when I left to move to the army...they gave me a flight in the Welsh Hawk....as a thank you. Wonderful...I even got to fly it for a short time over the West Country.

That's great! Yesterday I raced outside justt in time to see the VJ fly past going over our hives.

We had 9 WW1 planes doing a mock dogfight at the Herne Bay airshow yesterday, along with loads of other stuff. Don't think my bees got grumpy as a result though :)

Big thing about the invasive model camera DRONES on Radio Cornwall yesterday... the Tory six pack seem to want a ban!

The thought of my MP sunbathing naked in the garden and then a pic of her on page 3 of the Cornish Times horrifies me!

Yeghes da

Well, quite a few actually....don't these people have better things to do than scare my bees?

I know of one apiary close by the end of a flying club runway. At weekend sessions conversation is often interrupted by aeroplanes taking off :)

Latest posts

Back