Old Castle Farm Hives 6 Frame Dual Poly Nuc

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty Brown

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
10 hives using the rose hive method with national brood boxes.
Looks interesting. Shame they didn't put a second feeder hole so if people are overwintering 3 frame nucs, both can have fondant separately. Think it would be possible based on the way they've put the feeders.

Price is £54.99
Where do you see the price being £54.99, I click on the link, and I see the price being £45.83.

Perhaps that is without vat.

Where do you see the price being £54.99, I click on the link, and I see the price being £45.83.

Perhaps that is without vat.
It's on the link you provided, right next to the photo and below 6 frame dual poly nuc.
Price is also confirmed in the advertising description window below, new for 2024 etc, etc.

It's on the link you provided, right next to the photo and below 6 frame dual poly nuc.
Price is also confirmed in the advertising description window below, new for 2024 etc, etc.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-09-25 at 11.42.29.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-25 at 11.42.29.jpeg
    487.5 KB · Views: 1
Sorry I think they have a cheaper price for customers buying from Ireland, as those customers have to pay higher shipping and customs costs. I see in the advertising description that the price is £54.99.

Modern beekeeping also have cheaper prices for customers buying from Ireland.

Has anybody tried the new old castle farm hives 6 frame dual poly nuc?

It is available at a very good price of only £45
Only seen it yesterday, seems to be a copy of the BS honeybees poly nuc. Does anybody know if it is compatible with maismore poly nuc parts?

https://www.oldcastlefarmhives.com/product/6-frame-dual-poly-nuc/?v=25400724d737
Hi yeah I’ve been using them for three years love them and the Maisemores fit. You can make them into double broods.

Latest posts

Back