• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs wanted Sheffield

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See my posts under your "Help wanted in Sheffield" thread, walldanzig. I'm sure someone can help, or go to the for sale section of the forum (see forum jumpo drop down below right).

Again many thanks I've emailed the sheffield lot as they are really new and I would love to get involved and eventually pass on any info or practical experiance I get.

Hi walldanzig i'm also just starting up in Sheffield.I'm finding the same problems,if i get any info i'll give you a shout.

thanks Phillisb Im in the ecclesfield area. It is difficult finding anyone who will commit to sell. I have the set up but there doesn't seem an 100% commitment just we'll wait and see. The guys at the sheffield beekeeping association are good I think its worth joining as we'll need the support. Good Luck

Hi walldanzig,i grew up in ecclesfield and live at lane top.looks like there will be a journey to get any bees.have contacted sheffield association and they have my details to join ,am waiting on them.i think a lot of help will be required.talk soon.

I think your right about travelling to get bees I have the hive all set up. Just need bees. Let me know if you here anything and I will do the same

hi again,went to meeting of sheffield association and joined.they seem to have some good ideas and are now close to being set up fully.

Latest posts

Back