• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NUC's for sale - Wiltshire/Somerset

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyboy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have a few, 5 frame national Nuc's with overwintered queens from mid 2014. They are building up very quickly and needs rehousing soon. There are still ample sealed stores and have been treated with thymol and oxalic acid

I'll be more than happy for an inspection and a travel box will be available if needed.

Selling price is £110 and I can travel/deliver to a maximum of 20mile radius from Colerne (SN14 8BS).

They are now housed in national brood boxes, so you will have to bring your own box.

May be interested in these after the bank holiday weekend I'm off work during that week could maybe pick up then if nothing more local is viable?

Nuc at Colerne

I live in Corsham and I am looking to buy a Nuc ASAP

I live in Corsham and I am looking to buy a Nuc ASAP

Thanks Eggman!
My number is 07858 367 226.

Good strong bees had 1 nuc start of May they have produced two new strongly laying queens and I hope to get a bit of honey off them too in the next week or so.

Thank you Ferdinand

Latest posts

Back