• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs & Full Hive for Sale - North Wiltshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
4 Hives
North Wiltshire - Collection Only

I have two overwintered 6 frame nucleus hives, 14 x 12 frame size for sale, I made these up last summer in case I had winter losses, but all my hives came through the winter OK. The nucleus hives are £150 plus a £40 deposit for the poly nuc they will be supplied in, I am happy for you to keep or return the poly nuc.

I also have one full hive of bees on 14 x 12 frames for sale, the bees are in a main manufacturers cedar hive (3 years old), with floor, brood box, queen excluder, super, crown board and roof. You will need to supply a stand. The cost for the complete hive an bees is £400.

The bees are just 'local' bees, I am not a bee breeder, I have been bee keeping for 4 years and my apiary is at capacity. They bees are currently very active foraging with lots of brood, in all stages, along with stores and they came through the winter well.

A deposit of 25% will be required to secure the order. Social distancing will need to be applied on collection, this can be easy to achieved.

Please PM (private message) me on this forum if you are interested in making a purchase, I will then forward you my contact details.

Thank you,

Nick

Back