• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc In Norwich for Sale.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Four frames in a new ply nuc box.

Two national deep frames of capped and uncapped brood taken from my observation hive on 6th May. These frames have shortened lugs but now fitted with adaptors to make them fit national boxes. Plus two new (standard) frames/foundation which are now drawn and some stores. Queen and larvae present.
Possible free delivery within reasonable distance, and at 11 mpg it has to be reasonable distance!!!!!!

Have now put another new frame and foundation in to fill the box out and give them more space to built on. Must nearly be ready for putting into a full size brood box. Getting heavy. Am away on holiday next week and nuc is being looked after by another forum member. There is also another nuc with frames/bees/brood taken from same source but with a bought in queen introduced on 24th June.

Hi, I'm a new beekeeper looking to keep bees in north Suffolk. How much are you asking for one of these nucs?

These nucs have got to go so am asking £85 each or £160 for both. Less if you dont want the boxes.

i would like both with box.s will pick up give me a call and i will phone back 07432712062

Latest posts

Back