Nov BBKA Exams

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, 18 months is probably the minimum, because you can't take Mod 8 until you've passed all the others ...

However, if you want to spin it out a bit and go into each one in appropriate depth, you are permitted up to 12 years from taking the first to the last.
And anyway after 12 years, half of what you learned will be out of date, and all of us would likely have forgotten the other half! :)

Well that's easy then 1,2 & 3 march 2014 then 5,6,& 7 November 2014 and module 8 March 2015 having taken the general Husbandry in 2014 and Adanced in july 2015 Voila!!! MAster Beekeeper

How long do the NDB exams take

Last edited:
Well that's easy then 1,2 & 3 march 2014 then 5,6,& 7 November 2014 and module 8 March 2015 having taken the general Husbandry in 2014 and Adanced in july 2015 Voila!!! MAster Beekeeper

Ah, but you'd have to persuade the exam secretary to run three sessions every exam day. And you'd need a new shiny write-o-matic* before your hand seized up and couldn't write any more.

* Wallace and Gromit device yet to appear in the films.

Well that's easy then 1,2 & 3 march 2014 then 5,6,& 7 November 2014 and module 8 March 2015 ...

I trust you'll have noted that my comments were in response to a post claiming that 3 and a half years was the minimum time that was imposed by the exam schedule.

I trust you'll have noted that my comments were in response to a post claiming that 3 and a half years was the minimum time that was imposed by the exam schedule.

Having done 3 & 6 on the same day, i would never advise anyone to do more that ONE Module each session

Also seem to recall someone on the forum taking 7 & 8 on the same day, the condition was that if they failed 7 they would also fail modue 8

Rather a long time if this year's results are anything to go by...and it continues to be biennial...

Latest posts

Back