Nothing changed

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkermel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Great to see that after being away from the forum for a few years nothing has changed. It's this sort of mightier than you attitude that gives people the wrong impression. Ive Pottered along for 15 ish years with bees, and was just after some general ideas after having an issue with a swarm, and all I can see is bitching and carrying on. ��. People querying why I would want to stop a swarm swarm (because I would need to be destroyed which isn't always possible if in an unaccessible area. Careless swarms cause professional pest controllers a nightmare when so many bee keepers only want the easy swarms.

Great to see that after being away from the forum for a few years nothing has changed. It's this sort of mightier than you attitude that gives people the wrong impression. Ive Pottered along for 15 ish years with bees, and was just after some general ideas after having an issue with a swarm, and all I can see is bitching and carrying on. ��. People querying why I would want to stop a swarm swarm (because I would need to be destroyed which isn't always possible if in an unaccessible area. Careless swarms cause professional pest controllers a nightmare when so many bee keepers only want the easy swarms.

We haven’t really.
You have to blame eltalia
Have a look through some of his recent efforts

I would guess he's the most ignored poster on the site :)

I note you are being helped out with some very intent listeners.
So I can only ask... what is left to help with?

To be clear, our (apiary) policy is to deny all swarming, regardless.
We have our reasons.

Bill

For the first time since joining the forum, I have used the ignore function. I am usually a very tolerant person, but can take no more of the gibberish. Guess who?

For the first time since joining the forum, I have used the ignore function. I am usually a very tolerant person, but can take no more of the gibberish. Guess who?

I’m beginning to share your opinion
The only thing stopping me is to deny the rubbish to beginners.

Of course and I am sure you have made every hive sign that policy to ensure they don't swarm!! Have you invented another secret design to keep them in? :icon_204-2:

Amazingly, he’s serious, and the answer to your question is “yes”. I’ll let him elaborate from his island continent that, as far as I can tell, has no drones to choke queen includers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(edit)
Have you invented another secret design to keep them in? :icon_204-2:

It is certainly shaping up to appear so, as I am yet to read _anyone_
even reflecting a glimmer of understanding around Reproduction.

All (so far) are merely sprouting poppycock on closing the gate after
one horse has bolted , to then build higher rails as the remaining
horses subsequently jump each lift!
And of course have a sick day, or the chainsaw break, and it is all
Y 0 U R fault the stallion is down the village locked into the
Village Ass!
/chuckles/

Bill

What really makes me worry about him is that he finds everything he says funny.
Odd bloke.

I’m beginning to share your opinion
The only thing stopping me is to deny the rubbish to beginners.

to be honest that poster has been on ignore since jbm made me spit tea all over the keyboard with the 'scrabble board' comments

basically we can all ignore and not reply ....but newbies get caught up ..

I did report to admin as I just dont think its a useful contribution.

What really makes me worry about him is that he finds everything he says funny.
Odd bloke.

"Odd"..?.. you get that on big projects, odd like.
Not any excuse for n0t getting the build right tho', in
dismissing the design(er) as "odd". Heh

IF youse mob have not convinced mel(milker) as yet of
the veracity of the OP I for one am only too happy to get
the swarm topic up again, and so save the day.
Sans humour of course.
/waves/

Bill

I really do think that it's time Hivemaker or Admin stepped in and at the very least removed him from posting in the Beginners section, its beyond funny now.
Showing tolerance is one thing but misdirection for whatever reason is not tolerance it's unuseful to put it mildly.

If I had such a poster on my FB group he would be long gone and that's being honest.

Come on the mods......please?

PH

I really do think that it's time Hivemaker or Admin stepped in and at the very least removed him from posting in the Beginners section, its beyond funny now.
Showing tolerance is one thing but misdirection for whatever reason is not tolerance it's unuseful to put it mildly.

If I had such a poster on my FB group he would be long gone and that's being honest.

PH

Yep

PH

+1

PH

Nice try at usurping your hosts... hey!

Little doubt you are being honest - the indignant misconstrued
rightous always are... in a mirror.
Fact is you want me for a Friend, on condition.
Condition being your Friends follow you with Likes.
Sorry, the Web aint Phartbook, brother - entirely different demographic.

/waves/

Bill

Latest posts

Back