Nintendo query

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gather you need the clap trick for finding his dryness?...I think you get it by talking to the maid who is looking for him in the palace, she tells you to clap or make a noise. If you go into the misc menu after talking to her and assign clap to one of the control pad buttons, you should find his dryness on the lefthand side just outside the palace in the shade.

I've just managed to finish it!!!....the final battles a good un!!!!!

This sounds sooooooo bad but I need the clap to find the lizard- but I failed to notice when I could have learned it.. so don't have in my 'tricks'. need to go back to learn- where is it- Stornaway?? I have loads of wings to jump back - am just on the boat so not far into it...

Sorry, gang, here again.
Whenever I am asked to do a challenge- and agree- why do they say I am obviously too busy- don't give me a chance to have a go- am sure I am equipped to do....

You may have already accepted to many challenges, did you find the lizard 'his dryness'?
what class is your character? you should get the spell ZOOM which allows you to go here there and everywhere without using any chimaera wings...makes things far easier :coolgleamA:

Got Lizard, Princess rescued and she back on throne behaving..Gone to Wormwood- but no talking there.. Have wings so no probs flitting- just where is next best place to explore.
I am Minstrel level 26
Have Mage and warrior x 2- all level 26

This thread is a hilarious read:rofl: Keep it going

Ultimately you need to go to Upover to find greygnarl or whatever the dragon is called...you'll have a massive fight and in the end befriend him...then he takes you to fight with the big black dragon Barbarus...all will start to unfold then.
Before then though you might need to go to Swinedimples Academy and defeat the Dreadmaster.Other places are dourbridge, slurry quay, bloomingdale and batsureg.
I'd try to get up to at least level 40 before you try to take on Barbarus...otherwise you've got no chance :rofl: Also you might find it a good idea to get a priest in your party, once they start getting more experienced they can ressurect party members and heal members getting low on HP.

My characters are:

Me=Minstral=level 49
Mage=level 42
Warrior=level 45
Priest=level 43

I've gone up about 2 levels since finishing the game....I'm just looking for online add ons or extra levels now :p

Yippee- I saved the world!!!
And may be on a Nintendo Ad this Xmas- if they use my footage....Got paid anyway so who cares :hurray:

Way to go!!

I am on an advert between X Factor sections THIS Saturday!!

Filming was fun- but did they really need 15 people.. money to burn... Paid me £1000 and paid for my Murder weekend too- £250.. :rofl:
(Anyone who likes a special present for someone has to do a weekend of murder deduction - its great..www.murder.co.uk )

I am prob cast as an old gimmer who can master a new fangled game- but who cares... There are 3 people being shown in the ad from different walks of life-
I will prob be hanging my head with embarrassment Sunday morning..but it will help pay for my hol to the Maldives :coolgleamA:

Back