nieghbours

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the hive is under a tree east facing and in the shadow of a hedge .
but it has a glass crown board and all nieghbours often come round to look inside the bees are so calm they dont bother cat sleeps on hive dogs look after it eg sit 3 feet from hive and bark at passersby bees just fly over them
mentor and suplier said i told you thier hoby bees dont make a fortune but pay for them selves

ive just been informed that the so called grammer you are all banging on about should be spelt grammar so youve all failed your english exam. that comes from my son the facebook grammar nazi :banghead:

as you see i take no notice of him

Dont forget they can change their temper at any time.

It's a shame, at least most of us are above that sort of thing.

ive just been informed that the so called grammer you are all banging on about should be spelt grammar so youve all failed your english exam. that comes from my son the facebook grammar nazi :banghead:

as you see i take no notice of him

Lol - I think you missed the point of post #13. Anyway - enough already.

They can still turn aggressive for no particular reason like bad weather, aftershave etc..

Just don't get too complacent and think ohh I don't need to put my veil on lots posted about that on the net, usually ends up bad.

dont get me wrong when viseted all viewers are all decked in the full gear
and i go in full gear but only lift the roof of a wbc this has a natinal in side with a clear crown board

Latest posts

Back