newbie who paint as a hobby

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This maybe will give you some inspiration ;)
I like the look of your work :-D

ALIM0007.jpg

Copyright must be expired :coolgleamA:

John Wilkinson
wow . that is so nice. thank you for sharing that pic. it has given me inspiration lol.

another painting

hi heres another sign iv done its very shabby looking but thats how they wanted it lmao
55645_33dc_35.jpg
[/IMG]

recycled saw blade sign

Hi this is a sign for fresh eggs on a an old saw blade iv weathered it so it doesnt look to new for such an ols saw.
hope you like it yes and i know its not bee related but there still furry like a
bee but oh so much bigger. and i dont think u would squeeze a few thousand in a hive thats for sure
55645_dsci0819.jpg
[/IMG]
55645_dsci0839.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi this is a sign for fresh eggs on a an old saw blade iv weathered it so it doesnt look to new for such an ols saw.
hope you like it yes and i know its not bee related but there still furry like a
bee but oh so much bigger. and i dont think u would squeeze a few thousand in a hive thats for sure
55645_dsci0819.jpg
[/IMG]
55645_dsci0839.jpg
[/IMG]

You are a clever bunny arent you :)

Thay are great. I wish I could draw.....can't draw a circle :( lol

Hey Painterman - I can't wait for 'im indoors to get the archway done at the front gate - then I'll be commissioning you for a house sign!

FB

This maybe will give you some inspiration ;)
I like the look of your work :-D

ALIM0007.jpg

Copyright must be expired :coolgleamA:

John Wilkinson

John
Like the sink!:drool5: only kidding.
Best Regards
TBRNoTB

Just had a sign done by this guy and would thoroughly recommend him to anyone wishing to get a bespoke sign. Really friendly and great value.

With honey it's all about marketing. You market a premium product and people will pay a premium price. Which is what it's worth IMO when you take into account, your work, the bees work, time, money and countless headaches lol.
So anyone looking for something upmarket but home made, he's your man.

Just had a sign done by this guy and would thoroughly recommend him to anyone wishing to get a bespoke sign. Really friendly and great value.

With honey it's all about marketing. You market a premium product and people will pay a premium price. Which is what it's worth IMO when you take into account, your work, the bees work, time, money and countless headaches lol.
So anyone looking for something upmarket but home made, he's your man.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Hi there i thought i would post the double sided sign i did. hope u like

55645_dsci1096.jpg

55645_dsci1095.jpg

I need a rustic pub sign for our country pub. Your art work would be perfect
if ur genuinley interested drop us a line of what u might like and il get back to u

Yes - that's me! Put the sign up yesterday and it looks really great. Once I get the pooter cranked up I'll try and put a photo of it on here.

Painterman is thoroughly recommended!

Latest posts

Back