New Years Resolution ..

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pargyle

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
OK .. Christmas is over and here we are at New Years Eve .. so apart from resolving to be ahead of the bees in 2016 (which is completely unrealistic !) my new years resolution is to lose the weight I seem to have put on without really noticing it this last year or two. I enjoy my food, I eat healthy but probably too much and as I get older I find exercise just does not keep the weight down.

So .. I'm back on www.myfitnesspal.com and counting the calories... 3 stone lighter by June is my goal and my NYR ... I've done it before so I can do it again.

What's your's ??

To be even more perfect in 2016 :)

I have a place in the London Marathon.
I last did it 10 years ago and have not really run since so my resolution is to get through the training and the run alive.

I last did it 10 years ago and have not really run since so my resolution is to get through the training and the run alive.

not worthy
I did the first Cardiff marathon, never a distance runner, I did that purely on Karate training.
Are you dressing as a bee or are you running in your beesuit?

:winner1st::winner1st:not worthy That's really impressive .. My knees will not cope with running these days ... particularly on roads.

not worthy
I did the first Cardiff marathon, never a distance runner, I did that purely on Karate training.
Are you dressing as a bee or are you running in your beesuit?
:icon_204-2:
Ha ha....Last time I got overtaken by somebody dressed in a Rhino suit...oh the shame.
I have a lot of respect for people that can run that distance encumbered by costume.

:winner1st::winner1st:not worthy That's really impressive ..

Thank you P
Both husband and I (jokingly) put in for the ballot. I got in. He has been trying for twelve years after doing two for charity.
He said...."That's OK, I'll just run as you":nono::nono:
It's now a matter of pride.

Latest posts

Back