New Pollen trap / Hive Management

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiBeekeeping

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi Guys,

Hope its ok for me to post this hear I dont want to offend anyone, Just started up producing these products and thought I would join a few internet forums and try and get some feedback, basically its an Aluminium bodied pollen trap / feeder / alot of things.

Check out the website -

Feel free to ask me any questions you have,

We have more cartridges coming along shortly, with a solar powered aircon / temperature monitor and fan system currently being tested and showing great results as far as high honey yields (removes moisture), aswell as a venom collection cartridge which utilises the same solar panel.

Love you hear your feedback.

(Admin sorry I posted in the wrong section first time :S)

Cheers,

Glen

Actually its not allowed, strictly no advertising on the site but interesting all the same.

I wont say anything as long as you go easy on England in the rugby world cup :)

Yes very interesting. How on earth do you imagine England and New Zealand can meet in the world cup ? Your lot seem to be an embarrassing boozy adulterous shambles on the same level as the querulous French whereas the strength in this side of the draw is obviously the hard grafting Irish and our own strong running free flowing backs.
Or do you mean the kiwi press should go easy on the England team and help them tell lies to the Queens lawyers ?

England are only in the World Cup for the beer...

Yes very interesting. How on earth do you imagine England and New Zealand can meet in the world cup ? Your lot seem to be an embarrassing boozy adulterous shambles on the same level as the querulous French whereas the strength in this side of the draw is obviously the hard grafting Irish and our own strong running free flowing backs.
Or do you mean the kiwi press should go easy on the England team and help them tell lies to the Queens lawyers ?

Yes England will inevitably have to put down the beer for a while to get past the Irish :biggrinjester:

Your new pollen trap looks interesting. Do you have any plans to market them in the UK?

Definitely plan on marketing them in the UK, infact world wide, the great thing about the design is each one can be custom made to fit any size hive, 8 frames through to National or whatever backyard sizes you might have.

As it contains no organic parts, so we can ship worldwide without any quarantine problems, Also means you can easily steralize them, rodents can't chew through.... heaps of benifeits.

Cheers,

Glen

P.S I'll make sure im at the pub to keep those northern players out of trouble :)

Diolch, thankyou. Hopefully we'll be able to look at the trophy for the next 4 years ! I fear the French though, Dusatoir is a hell of a player.

Sorry about the world cup guys, ill have a word to the boys and make sure they smash the french on the weekend.

Abit of news for you, we now have a liquid feeder cartridge aswell, http://www.**************.com/liquidbrfeeder-p-37.html

And we can ship free to your closest port for orders of 70 or more, contact us for a quote.

Cheers,

Glen

P.S Mods my IP is banned for some reason, prehaps someone else was bad on my IP in the past - 115.188.96.20.

does all that stainless steel not chill the bees overwinter when they try to leave or return from cleansing flights??