New member saying "Hi"

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzipoo

New Bee
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Thank you for letting me join the community. I somehow found this group when I was asking a question about cutting back a magnolia tree but there we are. I don't keep bees but love to watch them busy themselves around the garden. Well ... that is British bees ... not the ones I suffered with for years in South Africa which were nasty in the extreme. Anyway, my reason for wanting to join the group is that my neighbour and I try to encourage the bees as much as possible so try to plant bee friendly plants. It seems to be working as we have seen lots this year and I thought that if I join I may learn more that would be relevant to our little quest. Hope that is OK with the current members. I'm in Northampton.

Welcome to the forum.

Of course it is. Welcome and enjoy the forum. We love pictures and posts about flowers
Thank you. Here are a few of the photos that I have taken of bee visitors over the summer.

Attachments

• Bee 4.jpg
    Bee 4.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Bee 2.jpg
    Bee 2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Bee 3.jpg
    Bee 3.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • Bee 5.jpg
    Bee 5.jpg