New facebook page

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Quej

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
3 (hopefully)
I have created a new facebook page to try and spread a bit of understanding of honey bees and beekeeping to my family, friends and associates. Obviously, Im relatively new to the hobby so thought the page would benefit from a few comments from some of you more experienced beeks.

Please like my page and feel free to comment on as many of my posts as you want to. I definately feel like I learn a lot from comments from you guys so Im sure other people will as well.

The page isnt intended to be a "professional" bee keeping page or anything like that, it's simply someone starting out in the hobby, letting people know what sort of things he does and comes across and just spreading the fun of working with bees.

Hopefully, a few of my freinds will see that they are not just pests at a picnic...

The page address is:

http://www.facebook.com/haighmoorhoney

Thanks for the likes guys... If anyone else has a page, post it on this thread and I will "like" it as well.

just read your page you seem to be getting stung all over do you not wear a suit?

Latest posts

Back